Are you a proud owner of the iPhone 7? You’re probably not taking full advantage of the myriad of photography tools at your disposal with your device.
Apple is here to help as they have shared a new website dedicated to iPhone-photography tips. The site highlights 16 quick and easy how-to videos in efforts to help iPhone users take more beautiful photos with ease. They are tackling a variety of photo-opps such as….
- How to shoot a close-up
- How to shoot a selfie with a timer
- How to shoot a sunset silhouette
- How to shoot stills while filming
- ……………the list goes on!
Whether you think you already have it all figured out, or feel like you might be missing out on some time-saving and artsy tricks, Apple’s new site rounds up all of the handiest phone photography concepts into one approachable and exciting page. While the site is dedicated to the iPhone 7, plenty of users of the older iPhone models should find the tutorials to be beneficial. Check out their website today and start snapping photos like the pros from your very own iDevice.
Good Morning M:R Nation –
In an attempt to empty my head of all the thoughts I have had over the weekend, I have decided to post in a little different format (Some words have been altered as to not offend). I read about doing this a couple of months back and I thought I would use as my audience. Please forgive the randomness and let me know what you think!
- Did you know that last week marked the first day of Spring? Yes, March 20th, 2014 was the Spring Equinox, however, you wouldn’t be able to tell with our current weather situation here in the Kansas City area. It’s cold, cloudy and we are having a few patches of snow throughout the day. Yes, it is as depressing as it sounds. So depressing in fact, I really didn’t want to leave the warmth of my bed this morning, but alas, I’m a grown up now and I have responsibilities….
- Speaking of responsibilities and working and jobs, did you know that Mission Repair is hiring? Yes, we are ALWAYS looking for great people to add to our staff, but this opening is specifically for our Mission Repair Express location as a customer service/ Sales associate! If you have any interest, please email email@example.com
- If you are a fan of basketball in the state of Kansas, your heart must have been crushed this weekend…
- We often talk about the iPad 2, but what about the iPad 3 and iPad 4? How in the world can you even tell the difference? Click here to find out!
- Just when I thought the world was void of any really crappy, yet catchy song that I couldn’t stop listing to, #SELFIE has been unleashed on my ear drums! I love it and hate it with all of my being.
- Man, I really wish that they would make “Spring Break Week” a National Holiday. Everyone gets a mandatory paid week off to bake in the sun. I wonder how this would affect the economy? Everyone is off work and ready to spend some money, but no one is open to take your cash!
- When will Apple finally come out with a Smart Watch? I am ready to read my text messages on my wrist!
- Should I upgrade to an iPhone 5S or should I wait for the next generation of iPhone? Or further more, should I switch to a different Smartphone altogether?
- Taco Bell breakfast this week, anyone?
Whew, that was great to get out of my head! I can honestly say that my mind is a little more clear and I’m ready to start my week out right.