Hello M:R Nation –
Mission Repair is made up of over 40 collective years of experience when it comes to iPhone repair. We pride ourselves on this number and it grows everyday. On a personal note, I can still remember when we waited in line overnight for the original iPhone, once it was in our hands, we quickly disassembled it, mastered reassembling it and the rest is history!
As long as there are iPhones, there will be a need for repair. Mission Repair is a great avenue for iPhone repair for many different reason. Lets take a look at why it is a great idea to choose Mission Repair when deciding on a repair center for your iPhone repair needs.
- We are not two guys in our parents basement – We know everyone has to start somewhere, but there is a risk by taking your device to be repaired by someone who is most likely not practicing business legally. Come walk into our location 7 days a week to have your iPhone repaired!
- Dollar focused – We try very hard to always give the best prices. We are humans too and know that living is hard and making a living is even harder. We take this into consideration when setting a price on a repair service. If you search on Missionrepair.com or coupon websites, you are bound to find some great coupon codes as well!
- Our Warranties are among the best in the industry with a 1 year on all of our screen repairs and lifetime on our battery services!
- People love us – A lot of our business is word of mouth and we work extremely hard for that! Our customer service is second to none and we treat each customer fairly!
- Got Repair? This is a benefit unlike any other that you will see and its very simple. If you repair your iPhone with Mission Repair, you will NEVER have to pay full price to repair that screen on that iPhone again! In most cases, we are talking about a 40% decrease in price should you damage your screen again and the best part, its free! You don’t have to pay a deductible, monthly dues and you are automatically signed up for this, just by using us as your repair center!
- Quality Parts and service – When you use Mission Repair, you are receiving the best replacement parts and those parts are being installed by technicians that are professionally trained to do so!
So now that I made my case for being the best :-), the question becomes, what iPhone screen repairs do we actually do and how much do they cost? Here are links to all of the iPhone screen repairs that we offer:
Ok, so that was a fairly long list, but it saves you from having to dig through our website. I think the correct answer to the above question is what iPhone screen do we not repair? The answer to that is simple: we repair the all of ’em! And guess what… Once the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C hit the market, we will be repairing those as well!
Keep in mind that screens are just the start of what we offer and just the start of what could actually go wrong with your iPhone. Unfortunately, we have seen every component on an iPhone fail, break, bust and crash at one point in time. Because of this, we decided long ago to be a FULL SERVICE repair center that would not only specialize in screen repair, but in case replacements, headphone jack repairs, camera repairs, dock port repairs, speaker replacements, all the way down to component level repairs on logic boards!
Thats right, if its broken, we can and will fix it! If you have something other than a screen issue, here is a great place to start your search for a remedy: Mission Repair Full Service Repairs!
Let me leave you with this, we understand when you are dealing with a damaged iPhone, its a huge inconvenience and it practically puts your life on hold. The way you communicate, your school work, your job, your entertainment and your treasured photos are all in that iPhone. You don’t want to be without it for weeks. You need it working correctly and you need it back in your hands ASAP! We at Mission Repair know this and will work tirelessly to have your iPhone back in your hands in days, not weeks! If you are in the Kansas City area, we can have it back to you in hours! Now, if we can just finish our teleportation machine that we have been working on for the last 3 years completed, we will set records with our turn around time!