Hello M:R Nation –
Repair or Replace? This question is something that you might be facing at this very moment. Let me set the stage…You just dropped your iPad Mini flat on it’s face. This drop, subsequently resulted in a cracked screen! The first thing you do is recoil with remorse and self-loathing, then you…
This is where it becomes a little gray. Your first action might be to call the place that you bought it from to see what they will do for you. You quickly find that if you didn’t purchase any kind of extended warranty for accidental damage, you are on your own. Oh yes, they offer you a replacement at full price, but is that your best option?
In steps Mission Repair! “We say no, replacing your entire device just because of a cracked screen does not make sense”! When you crack the screen on your car, you certainly don’t replace it? Of course, we understand the price difference between a new car and a new iPad Mini, but if you have a chance to save some cash, why not?
Also, did you know that when you choose Mission Repair as your repair center, you are choosing a green path? If you have been following this blog for any amount of time, you know that we are proponents of green living. We recycle items such as glass, aluminum, batteries and LCD screens that come out of the devices we repair. We have contracts with large recycling companies around the globe that are able to take these items and either rebuild new functioning parts, melt down and/or properly dispose of any unusable materials.
We do this because we want to. We are not regulated by Federal or State government to do so. We are not saying we are the greenest company in the world and we know there is a lot of work and improvement to be done, but these first steps we have taken have really shed some light on just how much we can keep out of the land fills if we just try…a little.
So with that being said, here are just a few ways you are helping the environment and yourself when using Mission Repair to repair your gadgets.
- Less E-Waste: When you take your old broken Smartphone, Tablet or Computer and throw it away, it is called E-Waste. E-Waste is a growing problem with an estimated 50 million tons of E-waste are produced each year.
- Piece of mind: That the battery coming out of your device is not ending up in the trash. Batteries of any kind are harmful.
- More Cash: When repairing your device (especially with Mission Repair), you are going to save money over buying a whole new device. We are talking a fraction of the cost here, people!
- Less Hassle: There is nothing more annoying and unnecessary to me than having to set up my device again. I have it perfect the way it is and I don’t want to change it! With repairing your device, what you send in, is what you receive back. You will not be receiving a refurbished device, you will receive YOUR device with your data still intact.
- Life-Time Friendship: When you chose Mission Repair as your repair center, you can not only count on having your repair done correctly, you can also bank on some of the best warranties in the industry! You can also keep our number on hand and consider us your “Techie” friend if you have any further questions on your devices!
Still want to replace that device? Give us a call and let us try to talk you out of it. We promise, you will not regret your decision!
You must be logged in to post a comment.