Hello again friends-
It happens all the time. While maneuvering through the Internet, I seemingly never stop finding the competition stealing the text off of my website, changing the names from “Mission Repair” to “Their Company” and then pasting the “unique” text onto their website and calling it their own. Take a look at our Got Repair warranty page for example, I personally wrote this and if you see it on ANY other website, I’d be skeptical:
Let’s get to the bottom of this exclusive program at Mission Repair. The number one service we perform is fixing cracked screens for many different products. Even worse, we’ve seen many repeat customers for the same repair. Mission Repair wants to stand out among the competition by offering benefits with our repairs that other businesses don’t.
Allow us to elaborate:
- Think of it as “The Real Lifetime Warranty”. Check the competition. When they offer lifetime warranties, this doesn’t include breakage again on the part you had repaired. What good is a lifetime warranty on a piece of glass that only fails when it breaks? Our “Got Repair” program covers re-repairing damaged glass and screens.
- Think of it as a “Thank You” for coming back to Mission Repair. If you have your device repaired with us, you already know that it can be broken. And if you should somehow accidentally or intentionally damage it again, we want you to come back to Mission Repair. We would make more money by charging you full price but you may decide not to repair your device more than once. Our “Got Repair” program benefits encourage repeat business with a special thank you to every Mission Repair customer.
- Think of it as the “New Standard” in which services should be performed. Mission Repair pioneers many programs and we set the standard for the market.
- Think of it as the opposite of “Insurance”. Insurance is just that. You buy insurance “in case” something happens to your unit. If nothing happens, you still pay. Additionally, most insurance plans require a deductible and stringent rules to filing a claim. Our “Got Repair” benefits cost you nothing up front. Rather, we charge a small service fee for any repeat repair. You can have the unit re-repaired once or 1000 times, this service fee will remain the same.
Let’s see how it works in real life:
- Order a service that includes the “Got Repair” Benefits. Our iPhone 3GS Glass Repair Service is an excellent EXAMPLE and the product picture looks like this on our website:
- We’ll then perform our Award Winning Service like usual and get the repaired unit back in your hands. We are in the business of Nationwide 24 Hour Service.
- Then at ANY TIME in the future, if you break this same iPhone 3GS Glass again we’ll repair it for a $20 “Got Repair” Service Fee. Remember, you can have the same unit re-repaired as many times as you’d like, there is NO LIMIT. NOTE – THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE IPHONE 3GS GOT REPAIR SERVICE FEE. DIFFERENT FEES APPLY TO DIFFERENT REPAIRS.
Mission Repair, The Intelligent Choice.
Want to know how much your “Got Repair” will be? Just find your service on our site and add to cart! Need to use your benefit? Just call 866-638-8402 and tell the representative “Got Repair!”
FAQ’s and Terms of the “GOT REPAIR” program.
I’ve said it before, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery (even when others mock me about it) and I stand by it. It does feel good that other businesses want to participate in the freedom of starting and working for one’s self. However stealing my copyrighted material doesn’t sit well with me. For your information, our “Got Repair” warranty is the best in the business, it was created here at Mission Repair by myself, and continues to be the shining point of Mission Repair which keeps us on the edge and in the forefront of the industry. We are here for you, our customers, and we’re not imposters. I encourage you when you’re shopping around to verify who you’re working with. At Mission Repair you’ll get me, my management staff, and all 30+ of my employees on your side. Have a great day, thanks for reading.
You must be logged in to post a comment.