Hello M:R Nation –
It has been a great month here at Mission Repair! We have released some new awesome repair services, lowered tons of prices, introduced a cool give away and even set a field on fire. I just caught myself nostalgically perusing through the July blog posts and what better time to share with you my favorite events from this past month than now? Drumroll please… Here are my top 5 events of July!
5. The company picnic was a great time. We have some leftover pulled pork if you’re interested 😉 – What better way can you start off your month than with a company picnic? tales of the epic hula hooping are still being shared to this day!
4. Want A Free iPod Nano?!? (Mission:Repair Facebook Giveaway) – This is a great chance to get a FREE iPod Nano! Sign up now!!!
3. Samsung Galaxy S 4 Repairs! – This services has proven to be a much one in the USA. We have people from all over sending their Samsung GS4s for repair. We were able to significantly lower the price on this service and we couldn’t be happier to do so. We just can’t wait until the next price drop!
2. iPad Mini Glass Repair Now Only $139! – Again, we have another epic price drop here! The iPad Mini has become a favorite amongst our technicians. Its is by no stretch an easy repair to complete, but that is why we love it. There is nothing like a mighty challenge to make your great, or in our case, 100 mighty challenges!
1. Casey, call 911! – Its not everyday that you set a field on fire… actually, I think its safe to say most of us have never done this in our lives. Well, Ryan is not most of us. He is usually writing books, making meat ball subs or setting fields on fire. That is just what he does. I was actually able to personally gain from this. After that field went up in flames, Casey and Ryan wanted nothing to do with fire works and called me over to take the rest. Lets just say I have a good time with those leftovers. Thanks guys!
I hope everyone has enjoyed July as much as we at Mission Repair have. We welcome a new month and a whole new set of challenges, stories and fires 😉