Hello everyone- here’s my weekend in a Nutshell:
1. Spoke to some old friends – Nolan and Paige, then made off the cuff plans to visit Grenada in the summer 2014. Where’s Grenada again?
2. Spent an evening at the Melting Pot with some awesome new friends Tony and Amy laughing and eating cheese and chocolate until I needed to “upgrade” my pant size 😉
3. Saturday went to the Topeka Zoo to visit with Family. Chase, Tara, Lori, baby Lily and baby Emma. Awesome lunch together!
4. After procuring some Halloween costumes, went with my great friends Darrin and Melanie to a Halloween party Saturday night. Spooky times!
5. Woke up Sunday morning, got my son Casey out of bed and picked up Tony and his daughter Abby and headed to a tailgating party at Arrowhead Stadium then went to the Chiefs game.
6. Visited with Tony and Amy Sunday evening watching some other football until it was time to get back home and have dinner.
7. Did laundry late Sunday night. Sorry Casey, you can use the washer and dryer later today!
I’m not gonna lie to you it was a great weekend. Truthfully, my Friday last week at work was a bit hectic and I left in a pretty poor mood. After spending most of the weekend with my very best friends, it was uplifting and rewarding- even though I haven’t slept much. Sleep is for the weak, right?
Well, as we approach the Holiday Season in 2013 I’m personally going to vow to spend more time with family and friends. I mean without them, what’s left? Not much.
So watch for some fantastic deals that revolve around family and friends here at Mission Repair. We are a very “family oriented” business and want you to be involved as well. Did you see the amazing “Monster Monday” special that Troy posted earlier today? That says it all. I’ll be back soon with some more fantastic deals at Mission Repair.
Take care, Ryan
P.S. I’m going to sleep like a baby tonight 😉
You must be logged in to post a comment.