Hello there friends!
We are giving away a FREE BRAND NEW iPAD AIR this month to celebrate our 1 Millionth Blog visitor right here in the Mission Repair Blog!
It’s our Millionth Day Celebration, and it’s starting to happen now!
You will be able to select the color that you’d like:
You heard me correctly, there will be one lucky customer that receives a FREE iPAD AIR that we will obtain directly from Apple themselves (screenshot courtesy of Apple.com above!) for their enjoyment.
Here’s how it’s going to work:
1. This is our “Millionth Day Giveaway” prize, which consists of (1) One Apple iPad Air, 16gb, Wi-Fi, current model as per Apple’s availability, brand new sealed package, to be given out to one lucky customer.
2. We will all be watching right here in the blog. There is a “Unique Visitor” counter in the right hand column (check it out, see it there? —>). When this counter reaches 1 Million, the next order that is placed on MissionRepair.com (or places an order with one of our customer service representatives either over the phone or in person) will win!
3. There is no purchase necessary, the winner must place an order on MissionRepair.com to be eligible. Our free diagnosis options are eligible, so I’ll reiterate that no purchase is necessary!
4. Once we reach 1 Million unique visitors on the blog, the next new order placed and completed will be announced here on the blog! It may happen at 2am or 10am, it might be a Nationwide order or a walk in order at one of our locations; it doesn’t matter. The order that is placed with us MissionRepair.com immediately after we reach 1 Million unique visitors will win!
5. Orders can be placed directly on our website at MissionRepair.com, or they can be called in at 844-459-0105, or can be placed in person during normal business hours at one of our locations. There is no cash value of the prize through Mission Repair, and substitutions will not be permitted. We’re just going to give you an iPad Air…just in time for Christmas.
Watch the Blog Stats posted here to the right, “unique visitors” is the key. You’re wanting to be the person that places there order on MissionRepair.com the moment it happens! Just look to the right ———>
I hope it’s you, and it’s the beginning of the “Millionth Day” celebrations here at Mission Repair.
Take care, Ryan