Hello friends, I’m back to get a few blogs done. I’ve been fairly quiet the last 5 days due to some personal issues, but rest assured I’ve been right here with you in spirit.
This will be news for some of you but not others…in case you didn’t know, we service every address in the USA. That’s right, just because you’re in Portland, Oregon or Miami, Florida; it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t be able to receive the Awarded Services of Mission Repair. We take mail-ins from every state, every day!
I want to reiterate some pertinent information that might help you when you send your device in to us; You’ll receive these instructions when you check out with us in an email, but let’s discuss a few items that causes us problems from time to time.
Please DO NOT include accessories such as A/C adapters, cases or earphones (unless you’d like us to test these items for you).
Take your time when packing up your device! The last thing that you’ll want to do is incur additional damage on the way to our Mission Repair facility. Here are a few helpful tips that will make your shipment go smoothly and hassle free. 1. Use a big enough box. We recommend that you have at least 2 inches of padding space around the entire device. If the box is the same size as your item, it will likely incur damage in transit!
2. DO NOT SEND your item in an envelope as there is not enough protection for the unit! Use appropriate padding! Bubble wrap, foam, or even crumpled newspaper will suffice. Wrap the device neatly and securely.
3. Insure your package for the incoming shipment. If you used our email label service please note that there is a maximum of $100 of insurance to cover this shipment. You may choose to send your device in on your own in the event you want more insurance for your device.
4. Seal the package! Don’t forget to tape the box closed.
5. Address the box – We have a designated repair department location for you.
Address your package to:
Mission Repair, Inc.
(ATTN: YOUR ORDER NUMBER)
9214 Marshall Drive
Lenexa, KS 66215
6. Finally, ship your item to us using a reliable carrier (i.e. FedEx, UPS or USPS) You should also insure your package for it’s replacement value, and use a service that you can track so you can view it’s progress into our facility. Mission Repair takes NO responsibility for the arrival of your unit under these conditions. If there is a service failure of any type on it’s way to us, you will need to contact the carrier and file the appropriate claims and/or grievances however we will help out in any way we can. We can help if you use our email label service, but remember that there is only a maximum of $100 insurance even if the device is lost in transit!
Interested in changing your shipping options after you placed your order? Give us a call and we will certainly help you out!
Thanks for your readership. I have a lot more coming!