Hello there and good morning!
We are looking for a few great employees that are comfortable with customer service, that want to be technicians, like their early mornings (we open at 10:00am!) and want to be part of our growing team to serve our customers.
Did I mention that customer service is of the utmost importance? We are an innovative “forward thinking” company that has several locations and expanding; We’re looking for talented individuals that want a great place to work. With training programs in place, a fun atmosphere and great benefits, a career at Mission Repair is challenging and rewarding. We provide paid sick and holiday time, 2 weeks of paid vacation, excellent medical, dental, and workers comp insurance plans.
We are currently conducting interviews for our Mission, Kansas location and our newest location in Lenexa, Kansas which is opening on 9/1/15!
Mission Repair is seeking a Service and Repair Technician to repair (down to board level) iPods, iPads, iPhones and Android Cell Phones. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in a related industry, however we will train the right energetic, customer service oriented applicant. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team, critical to Mission Repair’s growth. These positions are located in Lenexa and Mission Kansas.
* Service a large volume of incoming repairs. These are customers that need 100% of your attention. These locations receive end user (walk-in retail) units that arrive daily.
* Create persuasive sales techniques to help our customers choose the correct service or part. The technician’s job will entail speaking to each customer for approval on the repair. We do not over sell our customers.
* Analyze our operation line performance statistics and recommend optimized service solutions.
* Exceed quotas and maintain our lead time promises.
* Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service.
* Have the ability to work unsupervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work.
* 1-3 years of technical experience, however we are willing to train the right employee
* Proven track record of reaching and exceeding production goals
* Knowledge of iPods or Android Phones a plus
* Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
* Understand user behavior and how technology works and the ability to explain each in ordinary terms
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Great team player
* Willing to work 10am to 7pm shifts, including possible weekend shifts from 10am to 5pm.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for possible consideration, we are starting new employees immediately!
Thanks, have a great day. Ryan