Hello M:R nation –
Did you know that Mission Repair is a drop off location for Harvesters? That’s right! You can come by anytime to our Olathe location and drop off goods that will be picked up directly by Harvesters! Just because spring time is among us, does’t mean the need for canned goods and other household items cease.
How can you help? Simple, just visit our Olathe location and drop off ONE or MANY of the following most needed items:
Your donation makes a difference! (No glass please!)
– Canned vegetables
– Canned fruit
– Boxed meals – (Hamburger Helper, Pasta Roni)
– Canned meat/tuna
– Peanut butter
– Canned soup
– Cereal hot and cold
– Toilet Paper
We are offering an ongoing 15% off of any repair service to those that bring in a donation! That is 15% off of that much needed iPad Mini or iPhone 5C repair! If you don’t have anything to repair and still want to donate, no problem! Come on in, drop off some canned goods and receive a 15% voucher for a future repair service! We hope to see you soon!
Good Morning M:R Nation –
In an attempt to empty my head of all the thoughts I have had over the weekend, I have decided to post in a little different format (Some words have been altered as to not offend). I read about doing this a couple of months back and I thought I would use as my audience. Please forgive the randomness and let me know what you think!
- Did you know that last week marked the first day of Spring? Yes, March 20th, 2014 was the Spring Equinox, however, you wouldn’t be able to tell with our current weather situation here in the Kansas City area. It’s cold, cloudy and we are having a few patches of snow throughout the day. Yes, it is as depressing as it sounds. So depressing in fact, I really didn’t want to leave the warmth of my bed this morning, but alas, I’m a grown up now and I have responsibilities….
- Speaking of responsibilities and working and jobs, did you know that Mission Repair is hiring? Yes, we are ALWAYS looking for great people to add to our staff, but this opening is specifically for our Mission Repair Express location as a customer service/ Sales associate! If you have any interest, please email email@example.com
- If you are a fan of basketball in the state of Kansas, your heart must have been crushed this weekend…
- We often talk about the iPad 2, but what about the iPad 3 and iPad 4? How in the world can you even tell the difference? Click here to find out!
- Just when I thought the world was void of any really crappy, yet catchy song that I couldn’t stop listing to, #SELFIE has been unleashed on my ear drums! I love it and hate it with all of my being.
- Man, I really wish that they would make “Spring Break Week” a National Holiday. Everyone gets a mandatory paid week off to bake in the sun. I wonder how this would affect the economy? Everyone is off work and ready to spend some money, but no one is open to take your cash!
- When will Apple finally come out with a Smart Watch? I am ready to read my text messages on my wrist!
- Should I upgrade to an iPhone 5S or should I wait for the next generation of iPhone? Or further more, should I switch to a different Smartphone altogether?
- Taco Bell breakfast this week, anyone?
Whew, that was great to get out of my head! I can honestly say that my mind is a little more clear and I’m ready to start my week out right.
Hello M:R Nation –
This is just a quick reminder of the March “Deal Of The Month”! All month long we will be offering our 4th Generation iPod Touch screen repair services for the sicking low price of $44.00!
Do you have broken glass? No touch function? Ink blotch looking LCD screen? This repair service will cover all of those issues! This deal is is ongoing through the month of March and is good for both the white and black versions of the 4th Gen iPod Touch! Getting started is as simple as clicking this link: Deal Of The Month! We look forward to seeing your iPod Touch at one of our facilities very soon!