Hello again blog readers!
We have opened Mission Repair Express in Mission, Kansas with fantastic success.
In fact, we were interviewed by the Prairie Village Post and featured on their news site this weekend!
Remember that we’re having our ribbon cutting tomorrow afternoon (that’s Tuesday 4/1/14) at 4:30pm so you are welcome to stop by for a cookie or some amazing cake that we have coming. I hope to see you there and if so, you can meet Tayler. She’s a celebrity now 😉
Thanks everyone, talk to you soon. Ryan
I’ve been an iPhone user for years. In fact I actually use two cell phones, one is an iPhone and I also use a Samsung Galaxy SIII (yes, there are specific reasons for this)…but I recently changed my carrier to Sprint from AT&T. Since I switched, I noticed something interesting:
When I was on AT&T and when I made a call, the second counter would only begin when a call was connected. I would dial; wait a bit and if the call went through, then the counter started.
This is NOT the case with my Sprint service. Interesting. So the time counter starts immediately upon dialing my office number and you can hear in my video, my automated message “connects” at about 9 seconds on the counter. This could be a sticky situation. I haven’t actually compared my invoice from Sprint to the number of calls that are placed but I wonder if this is an issue of “fractions of a minute” that add up on one’s bill.
Remember the movie “Office Space”? “Fractions of a penny” being diverted and over time add up to a couple hundred thousand dollars? What could “fractions of a minute” add up to over millions of customers?
Well in Sprint’s defense, I have not yet verified if I am being charged for minutes that never connect or if these fractions are rounding my connected calls to an additional minute…but since my phone is recording these seconds differently than my AT&T phone, I just find it interesting that this is different per carrier. Give it a try and let me know what you think!
If you’ve got my cell phone number, give me a call 😉
Take care, Ryan
Hello M:R Nation –
I know…it’s not quite April yet, but I couldn’t wait to share this awesome Deal of the Month with you! This month we focus on the iPhone 5S and its unfortunately “delicate” glass screen!
iPhone 5S meets the floor 😦
I use the word “delicate” in quotations because that is how I recently heard one of our customers describe it. “I was going about my business when my iPhone decided to just jump out of my hand and have a meeting with the floor. These things are pretty delicate, aren’t they”, said the customer.
This is unfortunately not the first time that we have heard of an iPhone 5S jumping out of a customers hand and we don’t think it will be the last. This is why we have dedicated the month of April to all of you iPhone 5S owners! Here is what we are doing:
For the whole month of April, the iPhone 5S Front Glass Screen Repair (Space Gray) and iPhone 5S Front Glass Screen Repair (Silver and Gold) will be discounted by $40.00 and only cost $169.00! This is the best price we have ever had on these services and we are super excited to extend them to you!
To get started, just click one of the above links or give us a call @ 866-638-8402. It’s time to save some cash and repair that iPhone 5S!
Hello M:R Nation –
Nothing can ruin your day faster than a crack in your iPad Mini glass. It’s an ugly look for that beautiful device. It’s like driving around a brand new, luxury car with a completely dented fender. Worse yet, it the crack is big and deep enough, there is a chance that your touch function will fail all together!
Cracked iPad Mini. Can Mission Repair fix this?
With our iPad Mini Glass – White and iPad Mini Glass – Black repair services, we will have your iPad Mini looking and functioning like new again! This repair service is not for the normal DIY’er. There are some very special opening and soldering techniques that one must learn before he/she can make their iPad Mini look like this again:
We are offering an everyday low price on these repair services and if you are good and look around hard enough, you just might find a coupon code or a deal of some kind to use and save some cash. Give us a call if you have any questions about this service at 866-638-8402!
Hello friends and family-
We are happy to announce our official ribbon cutting and open house at our brand new Mission Repair Express at 5604 Johnson Drive in Mission, Kansas. The festivities begin immediately at 4:30pm April 1st, 2014 in the front of the store!
We are expecting a great turnout with the Chamber of Commerce presiding and performing the ribbon cutting ritual. We’ve done this in the past at our Olathe location and it was a ton of fun.
We will have snacks and refreshments as well as FREE gift certificates toward your next repair, service or accessory. We’ve had a lot of attention and over 100 customers since we opened last week; it’s been a great start to the new site. Mission Repair Express was created for the convenience of our customers to provide a closer location to those customers in Kansas City. With the immediate success of this new location we have 2 new locations already in the planning and implementation stages for cities in other states. Stay tuned for this exciting news to be released in the near future!
Until then, try to stop by Mission Repair Express next Tuesday afternoon at 4:30 for some cake and punch, coffee or cookies. It’s bound to be a great time and we’d love to see you there. Heck maybe you can even “photo bomb” the ribbon cutting picture for everyone to see. I dare ya…I promise I’ll blog about it!
Until then, now you know have options when visiting Mission Repair; it’s the Intelligent Choice.
Take care, Ryan
Hello M:R nation –
Did you know that Mission Repair is a drop off location for Harvesters? That’s right! You can come by anytime to our Olathe location and drop off goods that will be picked up directly by Harvesters! Just because spring time is among us, does’t mean the need for canned goods and other household items cease.
How can you help? Simple, just visit our Olathe location and drop off ONE or MANY of the following most needed items:
Your donation makes a difference! (No glass please!)
– Canned vegetables
– Canned fruit
– Boxed meals – (Hamburger Helper, Pasta Roni)
– Canned meat/tuna
– Peanut butter
– Canned soup
– Cereal hot and cold
– Toilet Paper
We are offering an ongoing 15% off of any repair service to those that bring in a donation! That is 15% off of that much needed iPad Mini or iPhone 5C repair! If you don’t have anything to repair and still want to donate, no problem! Come on in, drop off some canned goods and receive a 15% voucher for a future repair service! We hope to see you soon!
Good Morning M:R Nation –
In an attempt to empty my head of all the thoughts I have had over the weekend, I have decided to post in a little different format (Some words have been altered as to not offend). I read about doing this a couple of months back and I thought I would use as my audience. Please forgive the randomness and let me know what you think!
- Did you know that last week marked the first day of Spring? Yes, March 20th, 2014 was the Spring Equinox, however, you wouldn’t be able to tell with our current weather situation here in the Kansas City area. It’s cold, cloudy and we are having a few patches of snow throughout the day. Yes, it is as depressing as it sounds. So depressing in fact, I really didn’t want to leave the warmth of my bed this morning, but alas, I’m a grown up now and I have responsibilities….
- Speaking of responsibilities and working and jobs, did you know that Mission Repair is hiring? Yes, we are ALWAYS looking for great people to add to our staff, but this opening is specifically for our Mission Repair Express location as a customer service/ Sales associate! If you have any interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are a fan of basketball in the state of Kansas, your heart must have been crushed this weekend…
- We often talk about the iPad 2, but what about the iPad 3 and iPad 4? How in the world can you even tell the difference? Click here to find out!
- Just when I thought the world was void of any really crappy, yet catchy song that I couldn’t stop listing to, #SELFIE has been unleashed on my ear drums! I love it and hate it with all of my being.
- Man, I really wish that they would make “Spring Break Week” a National Holiday. Everyone gets a mandatory paid week off to bake in the sun. I wonder how this would affect the economy? Everyone is off work and ready to spend some money, but no one is open to take your cash!
- When will Apple finally come out with a Smart Watch? I am ready to read my text messages on my wrist!
- Should I upgrade to an iPhone 5S or should I wait for the next generation of iPhone? Or further more, should I switch to a different Smartphone altogether?
- Taco Bell breakfast this week, anyone?
Whew, that was great to get out of my head! I can honestly say that my mind is a little more clear and I’m ready to start my week out right.