We have a new product that I am really excited about. It’s the DeLorme inReach Satellite Communicator, and it’s available on the Mission Repair website at an amazing price! It’s going along well with our Mission Survivor business, but we are offering it at the same low price at Mission Repair.
While your average smartphone is great in places where people drink lattes (the 10% of the world that has cell phone coverage), with inReach you’re connected everywhere. Whether you’re crossing Antarctica or the Sahara, you’ll have reliable coverage on the other 90% of the earth — with the world’s only truly global network. Simply install the free DeLorme Earthmate app, and transform your smartphone or tablet into a two-way text-messaging global communications device and a GPS viewer (with the latest terrain and road details).
Need a better reason to buy an inReach? How about the tracking that is available to your loved ones while you’re out exploring the wild. Great for off-roaders, hikers, campers and anyone else that can be out of touch. Speaking of touch, one touch of a button and you can send an SOS signal to your loved ones so that you’re not deserted. Help can be in the way in a moments notice.
Check out the inReach, order yours today, they are shipping next week!!
Just a reminder, Mission Repair has the absolute best prices on Samsung Galaxy S III Glass and LCD Screen Repair services!
Hello M:R Nation,
In typical Kansas City fashion, we have made a 180 degree turn to blizzard like conditions in about a days time. The snow and wind have pretty much just started and will last until about 1pm and turn into mostly sunny skies…
I would think say its safe to say our weather in this part of the world is a cause of major emotional issues. To go from 69 and sunny to 29 and snowy/windy is certainly depressing. Mother nature really played us this time around 😉
Well, the weather might always changing, but Mission Repair is sticking by its old stubborn ways of great customer service, awesome turn around times, new services and great prices! I wish everyone form sunny Southern California to the storm filled East Coast a safe and wonderful day!
As of 1/29/13, iPhone 5 Front Glass Screen Repair Now Only $219.00!
You must be logged in to post a comment.