Hello everyone. . .it’s that time again.
I’m on the lookout for 8 new employees to start immediately!
We’ve got a good group of people that are currently making the Mission Repair magic happen, however we’re in immediate need to thicken our staff and have 8 new jobs that we want to fill for full-time work!
Mission Repair is seeking several Service and Repair Technicians to repair iPods, iPhones and Android Cell Phones. The ideal candidate will have technical experience in a related industry, however we will train the right energetic applicant. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing team, critical to Mission Repair’s growth. This positions are located in Olathe, Kansas.
* Service a large volume of incoming repairs within a production line environment.
* Analyze our operation line performance statistics and recommend optimized service solutions.
* Exceed quotas and maintain our same-day diagnostic and repair promise.
* Ensure that our clients receive the highest level of customer service.
* Have the ability to work supervised while prioritizing and delivering timely, high quality work.
* Have a positive mental outlook!
* Do not apply in person, please email resume.
* 1-3 years of technical experience, however we are willing to train the right employee.
* Consent to a background check.
* Proven track record of reaching and exceeding production goals.
* Knowledge of iPods or Android Phones a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Great team player.
Want to apply? Email Troy here!
Thanks have a great weekend. Best, Ryan