Good morning friends. It’s a beautiful day here in Kansas City and with all of the sunshine, the school graduations, and the trees full of leaves, it feels like summer is upon us and it’s hard to stay indoors!
Ah well, since I haven’t figured out how to get paid without working, I guess I’ll be here in the office for a while 😉
So I’m overly impressed with the reaction and attention that our new site is getting at http://www.gotrepair.com and I wanted to go over the reason that it’s in place and the basis of this amazing new program. Put simply:
1. Got Repair is the ONLY program of it’s kind and it’s fully Powered by Mission Repair.
2. Screens are the name of the game. We repair thousands of screens for iPods, iPhones, MacBooks (and any other Mac laptop), Windows laptops, iPad, Playstation Portables, Kindles, Cell Phones. . .well you get the picture. If it’s a small consumer electronic device, we probably work on it. There’s an inherent problem with screens though – they break!
3. Glass cracks. Most of the new electronic devices (iPhones, touch screen cell phones, MacBooks) have GLASS covering the LCD. This makes the device look nice and it gives a great surface to adhere a digitizer, but can crack easily if dropped. We know this. It’s a fact.
4. We offer 24 hour replacement of the screens. This is also a fact.
5. We extend a 1 year manufacturer’s warranty on each of these screen repairs. This covers you for a year in the event that the digitizer every fails or if there are any other natural failures.
6. Here’s the special part. Remember you can’t get this benefit at ANY OTHER repair center in the world. If you every drop, crack, damage or destroy that glass again, we’ll replace it again under our “Got Repair” benefits. This is a benefit that lasts FOREVER. We will be here for you if you EVER have a cracked glass again, and for as many times as you need. Break it again once or 1,000 times, our GOT REPAIR program has you covered. If you broke it once already the odds are stacked against you that you could break it again.
Why do we do this? It’s to give you Peace of Mind. It’s an alternative to insurance, but it’s NOT like insurance (which you pay for up front) and most likely will have to pay a deductible or monthly fees of dues. Our Got Repair program is the opposite. You don’t pay anything up front. In fact if you don’t ever need to have it repaired again, then you don’t ever need to call us again and never need to pay us anything again.
This is it. It’s a simple, easy, and a no-brainer way for us to do business. Give us a call if you have any other questions!