Good morning everyone, the much anticipated release of our “Got Repair” program is here. If you’ve been following my blog over the last month you’ve gotten all of the teasers, and Mission Repair is excited to now offer “Got Repair” benefits to our customers.
Let’s get to the bottom of this exclusive program at Mission Repair. The number one service we perform is fixing cracked screens for many different products. Even worse, we’ve seen many repeat customers for the same repair. Mission Repair wants to stand out among the competition by offering benefits with our repairs that other businesses don’t.
Allow me to elaborate:
* Think of it as “The Real Lifetime Warranty”. Check the competition. When they offer lifetime warranties, this doesn’t include breakage again on the part you had repaired. What good is a lifetime warranty on a piece of glass that only fails when it breaks? Our “Got Repair” program covers re-repairing damaged glass and screens.
* Think of it as a “Thank You” for coming back to Mission Repair. If you have your device repaired with us, you already know that it can be broken. And if you should somehow accidentally or intentionally damage it again, we want you to come back to Mission Repair. We would make more money by charging you full price but you may decide not to repair your device more than once. Our “Got Repair” program benefits encourage repeat business with a special thank you to every Mission Repair customer.
* Think of it as the “New Standard” in which services should be performed. Mission Repair pioneers many programs and we set the standard for the market.
* Think of it as the opposite of “Insurance”. Insurance is just that. You buy insurance “in case” something happens to your unit. If nothing happens, you still pay. Additionally, most insurance plans require a deductible and stringent rules to filing a claim. Our “Got Repair” benefits cost you nothing up front. Rather, we charge a small service fee for any repeat repair. You can have the unit re-repaired once or 1000 times, this service fee will remain the same.
Let’s see how it works in real life:
* Order a service that includes the “Got Repair” Benefits. Our iPhone 3GS Glass Repair Service is an excellent example and the product picture looks like this on our website:
* We’ll then perform our Award Winning Service like usual and get the repaired unit back in your hands. We are in the business of Nationwide 24 Hour Service.
* Then at ANY TIME in the future, if you break this same iPhone Glass again we’ll repair it for a $20 “Got Repair” Service Fee. Remember, you can have the same unit re-repaired as many times as you’d like, there is NO LIMIT.
Now ask yourself, if you had this available to you, why would you have your device repaired anywhere else?
Mission Repair, it’s the Intelligent Choice.
Thank you, Ryan